.quickedit{display:none;}

Wednesday 18 May 2016

She's got legs - Fabulous photos of Joan Blondell's greatest asset

Probably the hardest working actor of the Pre-code era, Joan Blondell, appeared in about 40 films and took thousands of other press photos during that five years. To me she will always be the queen of the 'Cheescake’ photo. In almost every photo I see of Joan she is either in a swimsuit or showing off a fair amount of leg. I think her large and amazing photographic portfolio is one of her legacies and not one to be forgotten. Take a look of a collection of images I compiled on her best 'leggy' shots from the Pre-code era:

2 comments:

  1. Back in the 1970s, I worked with an American who had emigrated to Australia, who knew Joan Blondell very well. He always said she was a real sweetie. They were great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does have fab legs, such a lovely actress

    ReplyDelete