The wonderful Alyssa at Oh So Very Classic gave me my second ever blogging award: The Versatile Blogger Award. Firstly, I encourage everyone to have a look at Alyssa’s blog, it is only a month old but she had made a great start and has written some interesting initial articles.
Like most of the blogging awards, I have to post seven facts about myself and, in turn, pass the award on to 11 other bloggers. But like Alyssa, I can’t find that many and I have nominated 7.
So here goes, my 7 facts about myself.
1) I suppose to begin at the obvious, I am a 20-year-old student who lives in Australia (based at the moment in Brisbane)
2) The first thing people usually notice about me is my height as I tower over most of my friends and other girls my age at almost 6 foot tall
3) I am almost finished my university degree; which I am studying a Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Arts majoring in Journalism, English Literature and Management
4) I love classic film (hence the website) but I also have a passion for literature, mainly, modernist novellas and articles
5) I also have an unnatural addiction to politics and love watching election coverages and debates
6) Like most journalism students and bloggers, I aspire, someday, to be a published author
7) Lastly, my favourite animal is the emu because they are elegant but simultaneously quirky
Thanks again to Alyssa for the award and I pass the award on to 7 other bloggers: